At Cakes and Fancies we specialise in creating stylish wedding cakes to suit your perfect day. During your personal consultation we will agree your specific requirements, and then work to craft something traditional, contemporary or a little more fun if you desire…
Whilst white wedding cakes remain ever popular, we can also match the base colour of your cake to suit your personal wedding colour scheme.
If you have a strict budget or the cake really isn’t high on your long list of wedding purchases, we can offer you one of our ‘Simply Elegant’ white wedding cakes as a wedding cake solution. See our Ordering Information page for further details.
All of our decorations are handcrafted and can be colour co-ordinated to match elements of your wedding day. We can even personalise our wedding cake topper characters to reflect the bride and groom, e.g. their clothes and hair colouring.
Not only will you want your cake to look stylish, you’ll want it to taste simply divine too! We use only the finest ingredients in everything we home-bake. Our flavours include:
- Nanny D’s rich fruitcake recipe, handed down and traditionally used for our family white wedding cakes
- Vanilla sponge, filled with raspberry or strawberry jam and vanilla butter cream
- Lemon sponge, filled with luscious lemon curd and zingy lemon butter cream
- Chocolate fudge cake, filled with rich chocolate butter cream
- Rich dark chocolate sponge (containing almonds), filled with a rich chocolate ganache
- Chocolate orange sponge, filled with rich chocolate orange butter cream
- Coffee and walnut cake, filled with coffee butter cream
- Carrot cake, filled with lemon frosting
- Sticky toffee cake, filled with vanilla butter cream
- Red Velvet sponge, filled with with vanilla frosting
We can stack or create cake tiers in different flavours, onto white wedding cakes or different coloured tiers. A cake tasting is included as part of your wedding consultation.
When deciding what sized cakes to order, you will find our handy cake portion guide very helpful.
For further product information see our Order Information page.